Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Please Pray

Today I was awoken at 5:30am by a phone call. It said "School will be closed today for an ongoing police investigation." I was very confused, but glad for a day off I suppose. A few hours later, I came to find out that school was cancelled because a teacher at the high school in my district was murdered yesterday at the high school (the number one suspect is a 14 year old boy). When something like this or like Newtown happens, people think "That would never happen here." Sure enough, it does. We live in a broken world full of sin, tragedies, anger, and unnecessary deaths. Please pray for the Danvers School District and the family of Colleen Ritzer.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/massachusetts-teen-charged-fatal-stabbing-danvers-high-school/story?id=20656240

No comments:

Post a Comment