Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Notes of encouragement from my students

Today was a long, but actually really good day. Library got cancelled, which meant I was with my students for 5 1/2 hours. However, they listened to me today and I feel like they are really starting to understand my expectations. At recess a few of my students wrote me notes of encouragement on the board. They made my day! Knowing that my kids like me helps motivate me to keep working with them and pushing them to their full potentials.




3 comments:

  1. A few things...

    1. This is the cutest thing ever and your students obviously love you.
    2. Are they learning about similes lately?
    3. You smell like Skittles? Interesting.
    4. Your hair is as pretty as Justin Bieber- that's a compliment if I've ever heard one!
    5. They like you as much as nutella and better than chocolate brownies. Also, very encouraging! Brownies are the best, and if they like you more than that... :-)
    6. You are great. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best! You are the best, obviously :) I'm glad you're making a great impression on your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete